This is my latest addition to my One Flower Wednesday flower garden! I made this one with papers, instead of using the Patis. It looks just as nice! I must admit I am getting a little faster at making these now. For my fair update, I did get the tablerunner finished. My Designer 1 machine started having some issues, so I had to come up with plan B for the remainder of the quilting. I am pleased with my idea and how it turned out. I entered a total of 8 items for the MD State Fair. They are in the processed of being judged now. Good luck to all who entered in their local fairs!
Lisa's New Stacks Quilt!
2 hours ago